TuMe is more than a sports water.
Team TuMe is comprised of a family of athletes, doctors, and scientists. Together we combine science with ancient Ayurveda medicine, aka “science of life,” to bring a sports water unlike any other sports drink. We were tired of the typical sugary sports drinks, overpriced juices, and water with no added benefits, so we set out to create something better, and reinvented sports drinks for the modern athlete.
A Note From Our Founder
We created TuMe for athletes everywhere, and we are bringing the benefits of turmeric to everyone.
It matters what's inside, and turmeric is what's in our heart, mind, and every bottle of TuMe; powering us in the pursuit of promoting physical and mental wellness.
Shaina Zaidi, CoFounder
"Our vision is to inspire people to be active, while supporting mental and physical well being."
To provide innovative, healthier, delicious, turmeric-based beverages; making the benefits of turmeric more accessible and inclusive, while promoting mental and physical wellness.
Be YOU. #TrueTuME
Our community is diverse, inclusive, honest and connected.
Being true to yourself “true tu me” means that you don’t live by someone else’s standards or rules, you live as your authentic self, without compromise.
Just be you. Join the conversation; join the team. #TrueTuMe
Protect Your Mental: Support + Resources
- Good Therapy: General Directory + blog with helpful tips on how to get started with therapy. Learn More.
- Psychology Today: General Directory + blog, advice & tips, news, and self tests. Learn More.
- Melanin & Mental Health: Therapy Database + podcast specific to the needs of Black & Latinx/Hispanic communities. Learn More.
- Mann Mukti: Podcast + stories from real people and resources specific to the needs of South Asian mental health. Learn More.
- Asian Mental Health Collective: Therapy Database for Asian, Pacific Islander, and South Asian Americans. Learn More.
- Ok2Talk: Youth Resources with anonymous blog contributions + 24/7 hotline. In association with NAMI. Learn More.
- Active Minds: Resources for schools, parents, and young adults + online events & speaker series. Learn More.