When life is on the rocks, pour some TuMe over it and enjoy the ride.
Whether you are working from home, attending a zoom class, or just looking to toast to the holiday season this simple recipe is guaranteed to bring good vibes.
Mango Berry Mojito
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bottle of TuMe Turmeric water +Mango (about 2 cups)
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, juiced (lemon juice also works)
- 2 oz tequila blanco (or non-alcoholic: sparkling water, or any other sparkling beverage works here)
- fresh or frozen raspberries, fresh blueberries, and/or fresh strawberries
- ice (optional)
- Place berries and mint in large glass and gently muddle them together
- Add TuMe Turmeric water +Mango and other remaining ingredients, except ice, and gently stir to combine
- Prepare two glasses with ice and pour Mango Berry Mojitos equally into glasses.
- Top with fresh mint & garnish with lime/lemon wedge.
- Cheers, & enjoy!